I am very confident that you will love my wedding albums, because they are 100% bespoke and made to your specifications. You get to control the appearance of the book, with very few limitations. Most wedding photographer’s suppliers have taken on every aspect of book production in-house, which inevitably leads to a reduction in quality and choice to ensure profit. By sourcing and having a close relationship with the best printers and bookbinders I have ensured that I (and by extension, you) have complete control over the quality and its appearance.
Here are some of your options:
- As many drafts of the design as you need – until you are happy with the look.
- 100+ pages, which normally amounts to around 150 photos in your book. This is way more than most wedding album suppliers.
- A choice to incorporate any graphics used from your wedding – for instance invites, table decorations, bunting etc.
- Choice of paper – matt or glossy – printed on the finest paper ensuring vivid colour on any surface.
- Endpapers can be any colour, and can also be designed to include graphics.
- Almost any cover colour you can imagine! Also a choice of surface material – canvas, waterproof/waxed and smooth hardback.
- A choice of headband and ribbon colours.
- Debossing and Foiling. You can have graphics or text imprinted onto the covers and spine. You can also foil these imprints in a multitude of colours.
- Presentation boxes, with a similar amount of colour/material choices. (Additional £100 cost)
I’m so certain that you will love these books, that I am happy to meet up and show you them in person. For the cost, these books represent the best value for money and the best possible quality and flexibility. I can also offer additional copies for the low price of £150!